People have asked, so I’ve thought about it. Here is my prescription for a joyful, fulfilled life.
1. Practice Conscious Breathing for 15 minutes twice a day (have a meditation practice).
2. Stay hydrated (drink plenty of water).
3. Be grateful, every day.
4. Be generous, in every way.
5. Be kind to all sentient beings (be of service).
That’s the foundational list, the absolute musts.
Here are some others:
* move your body (stretch, dance, yoga, walk in the park)
* hug trees and people
* sing in community
* create (sew, cook, sculpt, write, plant a garden).
What would you add?